Tag: personal advice

... or choose from the topics below

What Should I Do if I’m Injured at Work?

February 20, 2014

John from Taylor asks, what do I do if I get in a work-related accident? In Pennsylvania, you cannot sue your employer. But, you do have a right to obtain Workers’ Compensation benefits, which are two-thirds of your salary, plus payment of all medical bills. You should report your injury at once although, technically, you […]


Request a Free Consultation

Contact Us